Hello all! I hope that you've had a chance to stop by the shop lately, now that we've transitioned over to being an official LYS! I'm so thrilled about the new addition of Quince and Co.'s Linen line, and want to celebrate with you all with a spring knit-along of this wonderful transition weather sweater by Pam Allen. I'm really excited to embrace my yarnies out there, so want to make this a really fun event for everyone. This is a great intro to sweaters, as it's a beginner level project. Plus, you don't have to do it alone.
If you want to join in, and you're from Nashville, we'll be meeting up at the shop to work on our projects together (more details below). We have copies of the pattern in the shop, as well as nearly all colors of Sparrow available. If you want to join in our knit-along from afar, then you can order your pattern and yarn straight from Quince or from your nearest Quince & Co. stockist. I'll be documenting my progress on the blog, as well as instagram and ello (find us on both under @nutmegfibers).
So here are the details:
- Pattern: Perkins Cove by Pam Allen
- Spring Knit-A-Long begins Saturday, April 9
- If you're in Nashville, join us Saturdays from 3:00-5:00pm in April, beginning on the 9th, to work on our garments together.
- Join the Ravelry group, Nutmeg Knit-alongs, so, near or far, we can all share our progress
- Purchase your yarn and cast-on!
- use #perkinscoveKAL or #nutmegKAL to share your photos with everyone on instagram and ello!
Really excited about working on this! Let's usher in spring with this timeless, linen sweater.